Everyone on the planet knows that Chick-fil-A is the best of all fast food places. We all respect your right to be closed on The Lord's Day, but MAN, I crave chicken on Sundays.
Have you eaten in the dining room recently? Let me tell you - a whirling dervish with an appetite of Andre the Giant is sometimes difficult to control in public. Chick-fil-A is so amazing - they are built to help and make your experience a fantastic one. Here are some of their amenities:
1. A bounce house/indoor playground
2. Incredible food with healthy options. Grilled nuggets are so good and the fruit cup is more delicious that the waffle fries (well, I'm lying but the fruit is still fresh cut and a nice alternative)
3. The nicest employees ever. EVER.
4. High chairs that are clean and on wheels
5. Little stuffed cows for the kids. That someone brings to your table! Really nice interactive outreach by a manager to make sure everything was good for us.
6. The bathroom has diapers and wipes and a door handle that you don't actually have to touch.
7. Chick-fil-A has this little plastic place mat of sorts. It has adhesive on the back so you can truly just put your food on the table. And eat it! And cut it!
8. Magic knives that actually cut food but not your finger.
I know some people are creeped out by their motto, "My pleasure," but I like it. I am not impressed when you thank someone and they reply, "No problem," or something like that. I appreciate the MY PLEASURE and I probably say it back to them. Like a weirdo.
Anyway! Go eat at Chick-fil-A for a great experience. It will be a ....pleasure.