Well, ok, here's some crazy lady math for you...
If I am 30 weeks, and 40 is full term, but you really need to get to 34-36 weeks, then I am basically have only a month to really prepare. What if I'm early....then basically any day now. Right? Right!!!?!?!
Realization: My apps no longer do me any good. They all say crap like "Tip of the day: Get a pedicure, relax and have some time to yourself, talk to your partner about finances." DUH! Give me something useful for God's sake - like, well, for example:
- What do newborns sleep in? And for how long?
- How fast should you drive when you have a one day old baby in your car?
- What kind of diapers are best for baby?
- Do babies always need lotion or cream when you change the diaper or only sometimes?
- What is the exact temperature water of bath for baby?
- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaand the list goes on and on in my head.....
You feel me? We have birth classes tomorrow as well as next Tuesday and I think that will be informative. I can only read so much before my brain starts doing what it's doing right now - overloading. Doubting. Stressing.
I had a terrible cold at the end of last week and over the weekend. I had to miss two days of work. I still am recovering but at one point I just didn't think I was going to recover. In my craziness, here were my thoughts:
- What if I was this sick and had to deliver?
- What if I were this sick and had a newborn?
- Is baby ok in there?
- Did I crack a rib from coughing?
- Will I ever feel better?
- Is the doctor absolutely sure I can take Tylenol cold?
I think I need a few days to myself. When I am well....