Written on 12/10/14
I have read that pregnancy can bring on unusual dreams but I have always been a very vivid and intense dreamer as long as I can remember. I was just hoping they didn't get really scary.
I dreamed (dreamt?) I had a baby.
Yes, I know. I am going to have a baby, so that's not unusual.
However, it was the other things that were odd.
1) I had the baby one month early and I was NOT ready. The baby's room was a mess. Bad carpet. No paint. No furniture. It was messy and I could not find any bottles or anything for the baby.
2) It was a girl. For sure - 100% it was a girl. This was my second girl dream.
3) Then I just got up and left and got involved in a gang fight. Left my poor little girl at home and got involved with some switchblade-wielding group. My husband called during my "fight" and said he was tired of my behavior and was leaving me. At least he still has some decision making skills.
4) When I got home, my baby was still there, but no husband. Not to worry, my sister was there but she was on her phone. She never got off her phone. The whole time she was there. Which was days, I think.
5) I lived then in an old, dilapidated mansion. The staircases were huge, winding stairs but they also had short, direct stairs right next to them as a quicker option.
Written on 1/26/14
New Dream. This time it was a boy. The doctor sent us home with a "baby" and instructed us not to "open" until we got home. Like a Christmas present. So, naturally, we got home and had to change the baby and discovered....it was a boy. Plain as day.
So now, that is two girl dreams and one boy dream.