Am I too old for Snapchat? A buddy at work is leaving and she wanted me to keep in touch with her via Snap (Snapping?). What's wrong with good old fashioned texting?
Here are my observations:
- Nothing really gets accomplished on Snapchat.
- The messages delete and are no longer viewable.
- However, they still have a placeholder in your inbox.
- Takes up space on your phone.
- They are only viewable for 7 seconds.
- What is so important that you have to Snap it?
- I'm sure there is still a record of it out there so "filthy" type pics are not safe. Lol.
- Do you Snapchat?
- Do you let your kids Snapchat?
- Do you get it?
- Do you have time for it?