Thursday, January 24, 2013
I'm just going to live on Mars
I heard this story the other day and it has been on my mind ever since. There is a mission to send people to Mars in about 10 years. You should read about it here.
1) What are they going to do with an enormous ship that does not have fuel? Can it break up into pieces of food?
2) WHO ON EARTH (no pun intended) would want to sign up for this? Never to return.....
3) What's there to eat?
4) Is there wifi in Space?
5) You would really have to be committed to those other 3 people on your mission. I mean, let's face it, all these people are ridiculously smart, but are they conversationalists?
6) The colonizing. "Oooook, so if you were the LAST man on earth and she was the last woman on earth, er MARS?!?!" Is that what we are talking about here?
7) I would absolutely watch this show.
CRAZY! Awesome. MARS!