- Nice atmosphere with artistic antique style "family" photos on the walls, a wood-fired brick oven for pizza, and wooden trellises and beams on the ceiling.
- Professional and helpful staff. The floor manager came over, introduced himself and asked if we needed anything (refilled water, refreshed bread). Our waitress was also well trained and appropriate. "May I take this?" Never - "Ya done munchin on that?" Pet peeve.
- Bread - check. Herb infused olive oil for dipping - check. Tasty.
- The meal was excellent! I ordered a small salad, Mediterranean style and it was so fantastic. For my entree I asked for the crab cakes appetizer. Not only was it the perfect amount but the crab cakes were more crab than cake and very light (not oily or deep fried).
- WINE WEDNESDAYS boast $10 off any bottle of wine! Any bottle! Plus, you can get a bottle and should you not finish it, they can reseal it and you can take it with you so you are not in violation of open container. Riiiiiight, like you wouldn't finish the bottle.
- I took a birthday cake in and without even asking, the staff at the door, offered to put it in the back until I gave them the signal, the signal!, and said they would bring it out for us. They even offered to adorn the cake with birthday candles! I had them already but good to know for next time. AWESOME! The signal, I love it.
Needless to say, I had a wonderful experience and would definitely go back. Food was good but the service was top of the line and I appreciate that.