Tuesday, April 6, 2010
24: Bonus TWO HOUR SPECIAL
2) Dana is going to ROT in jail! Now can we all agree that she is a psycho hose beast and take turns beating her? I was glad Cole was able to man handle her a bit but I really wanted him to punch her in the face. At least a slap. How scary did she look? Anyone else see a Joker resemblance?
3) Whose idea was it to have the Hassan women in the situation room while they aired his "rescue mission" live? You're FIRED! That's like having your mother-in-law in the birthing suite during labor. Ridiculous.
4) Chloe gives the best advice to people that can't move on after 20 seconds of grief or disbelief. I love how she just tells Arlo to "get over it, she played us," and storms off. Terrific! Also, nice assist to Jack while he caught that skank.
5) Taylor has been through a lot (son dies, daughter is a slut/traitor, husband dies) and loves to arrest people in her cabinet. Go Taylor go!
6) Hassan gets the silent clock. How sad. That whole situation was really intense and had me on the edge of my seat. I think it's safe to say we all felt frustrated and defeated when Jack got there too late.
7) Bringing in Logan???? BOLD. Maybe too bold?
8) I want to see more of the Russians, that plot line looks interesting, plus I love the accents.
Up next week - some steamy scenes with Renee and Jack! Eek!