Wednesday, April 21, 2010
1) My bad - I should have posted this yesterday but I was like Jack myself, working all day with no bathroom breaks and no food (well, I ate, let's be serious)...
2) Charles Logan is a villian! He always looks like he is either going to make out with someone (barf) or his head is going to wag so much it might fall off. He makes repulsive facial expression and we see his tongue far too often (double barf). Also, he reminds me of a turkey.
3) Where is Aaron Pierce? This is the ONLY season he has not been a part of and I feel we, rather, our country and perhaps Jack need him. Is he still galavanting around with the former Mrs. Charles Logan? Scaaaaandal!
4) I do enjoy that Jack's presence disrupted the trial of Bazahev. He just sat and stared that mobster down.
5) Hey Dana how does your face feel after Jack slammed it into the TABLE?!?!!? BOOM! Amazing! I think it's safe to say that we all felt a little victory when Jack bitch-slapped that bitch. Bitch.
6) I don't like that President Taylor is even in talks with Logan - he cannot be trusted. He is a weaselly little slug and is turning the President against Jack who does nothing but fight for his country and has been nothing but loyal to the President. Logan has his own agenda, that much is clear. Taylor is obsessed with signing the Peace Treaty NOW.
7) Stealing a chopper? Bad idea- maybe. Freakin awesome - totally. Go Jack, go!