Wednesday, April 28, 2010
1) Well, I have to say, I nodded off during this one because a) it was a little boring after what we've seen so far, and b) I have a sleeping problem and c) I hated this episode.
2) Why does Taylor have to be such a mamby-pamby all of a sudden? It's like Logan's a snake charmer and she's the serpent. I want to smack that wiggle-waggle off his smarmy little turkey neck. Traitor. At least Ethan is standing up to her and this non-sense like he did when Ms. Slut USA was running the show last season. I would feel bad for the President if I hadn't been so annoyed. Or sawing logs.
3) Why is immunity just thrown around like a free car wash if you get bad service at a car dealership? Just give em immunity for them to talk? Uh, how about tell them they won't get the electric chair, maybe let's start there.
4) Two amusing cameos: Mr. White from Reservoir Dogs and Doug Dorsey from the Cutting Edge. Toeeeeee Pick!
5) Jack is too smart for anyone's games. Ha! I also really enjoyed his list of supplies/weaponry that he rattled off to his buddy like a lethal grocery list. "Forget about what I did....they're just afraid of what I'm gonna do...." YES! Fist pump!
Let's hope next week is better.