Saturday, March 13, 2010
I hit the mall last night to return a few items. In and out - that was my mission. Here are my observations:
1) Every teenage girl looks the same - and completely fake. Spray tan, teased hair, cake makeup, aaaaaad sweatpants. I don't get this look. Why get all done up and put on sweats?
2) The cops now smile at me because I look like a stand up citizen and pose no threat. Aren't you nervous I am going to do something illegal like smoke cigarettes out back? Right, I'm 31. Sigh.
3) The spa guys creep me out and someone should really write more letters to the Westfield opposing those space invaders. I don't want my hair straightened, my hands are fine, leave my wrinkles alone, NO YOU CANNOT ASK ME A QUICK QUESTION!
4) The food court calls to me. Every stand looks amazing and those smoothies aren't really that bad, are they?
5) The highlight of my trip happened as I was passing Chick-Fil-A. The mascot (the Cow), was dancing around out front, and boy did this beef have moves. As I walked by, he (or she, I cannot assume it was a he, but, well, it was, c'mon...) went out of his way to come over and high five me. Nice. I will definitely be eatin more Chikin.