Tuesday, March 30, 2010
1) Now we know what was causing the bigness of Hassan's hair - he was hiding his knowledge of combat and weaponry in there. Way to go Mr. President and way to step up. Can you just imagine the fist pumping in my house when he saved Jack with his sharp shooting? I bet you can.
2) Why in God's name is no one noticing that Dana/Jenny gets up every five minutes to duck into a room, or take a phone call, or talk like a ventriloquist? It's maddening.
3) THIS is the Renee Walker I like - kicking ass and taking names alongside Jack, not the broken down woman we saw at the beginning of the day. The hard core Renee on the good side of the law is the Renee I love and can stomach being with Jack. They make and awesome team.
4) I have never liked Weiss and knew he was going to undermine Taylor but to let Ethan stroke out and possibly die! Mutiny is on the rise and this guy is going to have to answer to Jack.
5) I looked up what Tarin said to Samir when he was about to engage the bomb, "The next world is the true life." Terrorist activity is insanely scary. How will our hero stop them this time??
6) Next week is the FINAL two hours of 24. What show can replace this epic program?