Tuesday, March 23, 2010
24 : 4am-5am
2) Jack's the man - I've said it once, I'll say it again. He's pure gristle. I loved his Sparta move with the truck door sides, moving like the men of 300, one impenetrable unit, until that moron lost his nerve and broke formation causing a good agent's death. RIP agent Owen.
3) There were so many things I didn't see coming in this episode - like Chloe pulling a piece on that NSA a-hole - which was so ballsy of her. That's a dedicated employee. How hard-core is Chloe? She knows how to reconfigure servers and boot up hard drives, trunkated, whatever, whatver, she rocks. She rocked the face off those NSA jerks too and I liked that Hastings backed her up 100% while squirlly hair troll just quivered in her pumps while simulataneouly selling Chloe out. "I'm not good with praise.." Classic!
4) BIGGEST event I did not see coming, the hair troll is a double agent!!! For god's sake, as if we couldn't hate Dana/Jenny any more, now she is a traitor too? For the love of Buchanon, this broad just needs to get pieced, and I hope it's by Cole so he gets some closure (although I am not an enormous Cole fan, I just feel bad for the sap, plus he's helping Jack in the field so I guess he's OK). I was a little nervous/excited when Milton told Dana that he was "gonna nail your ass to the wall," because I believed him, but then WHAM, she turned the tables. Maybe we will be able to tolerate her now that the jig is up and she can stop acting like a namby pamby idiot and be the real person she is, whoever she is.
5) RENEE! Yes! Back in action and right to work taking out two men. She's good. My friend MERP put is so nicely, "Bout time! What was she doing? Polishing Jack's silver?" I was so excited that we got a slight glimpse of Jack's apartment, all neat and tidy and not lived in. He's the coolest.
6) Let's hope Pres. Taylor can shut these terrorists down next week (next hour!).