1) Renee's scene at gun point was so intense! She's definitely got a death wish - good thing Jack's looking out for her. How about when he yelled DAMMIT, freaked out, and did a 180 with his car in the middle of the highway. Jack ATTACK!
2) Was anyone else sweating bullets when Vlad was grilling her for information? R.a.o.u.l....C.a.s.t.i.l.l.o...she is an ice queen. Rock solid.
3) Vlad is a psycho - broken ribs, broken cheekbone? Renee?!?!? What are you doing! I am nervous for next week. Going DARK!
4) Is is bad that I wouldn't be sad if that dude from "Jenny's" past just shot her and got it over with? This is going to mess up the entire operation. It's not making me feel bad for her - it's making me hate her.
5) This Arlo guy is in love with Dana/Jenny and that's going to be a mess too. Annoying. Office non-romance - barf.
6) Ok - weapons-grade uranium? That's some serious business. I am not sure how that could be cured in less than 24 hours. Let's see...
7) Jack Bauer as a German based rich guy? YES!
8) Just when President Taylor thinks she's made some progress, Hassan has to go invoke Martial Law. It's all going crazy now.
Tune in next week for more action and yelling!