The first 4 hours of this season are pretty intense - and awesome! Here's the rundown from where I sit:
1) Renee Walker has come back to CTU a la Jean Grey as the Phoenix. She's obviously been through hell and you can tell because she's acting the the devil's spawn. The saw!
2) I really don't hate FPJ as Ortiz - it's his namby pamby fiancee and her dumb stalker that are making me mad. You're stalking me - oh ok, relinquish my apartment key to you. DUMB! That lip pucker and blank stare on her face makes me want to smack it off her. This isn't a runway, stop fixing your hair! Snap out if it sister!
3) Chloe redeems herself to Hastings - about time!
4) We saw that dirty rat of a brother's plot a mile away, let's hope he gets offed pretty soon along with Mike Farmington (the shady prison guard from the Green Mile).
5) Allison Taylor is handling this crisis pretty well and I am liking President Hassan because he is being so cooperative and seems to be super intelligent. Which makes me nervous.
6) I like how the CTU agents just talked about millions like it was baseball cards. No biggie! It's just a few billion. Whatevs.
7) We're in trouble now. THE RUSSIAN MOB!