Inspired by Two Pretzels from yesterday, here is my list of random things you may not know about me...
1) I received my nickname that has become my name "Een" because when I was a newborn baby my older sister Jamie (who was 18 months old) couldn't get my full name out. She just shortened it! Thanks Jamie, I love it.
2) My first impersonation was Mickey Mouse. My parents had bought us a record of "Mickey and the Bean Stalk" and I had the whole thing memorized and I would recite it in the Mickey voice. Apparently, I made my family call me Mickey for a year and had a huge collection of Mickey memorabilia.
3) I can do the worm (or caterpillar as some people call it). Backwards too.
4) I have been to Europe three times.
5) In college, I won two belly flop contests, one in Florida and one at our very own UT rec center.