1) Ding dong, Olivia's going to jail. Thank God the President put the hammer down on that little skank. She tried to get all teary and sad and pull that "Daddy, I'm sorry," crap. Way to stay strong Madam President.
2) Tony. I still cannot get over what a bad, angry guy you have become. I was pretty sad about all that.
3) Kim redeemed herself a little when she actually defended herself and made herself useful in the manhunt and came up with the laptop.
4) Don't hate me for saying this, but I almost wanted Jack to die in peace. He's just been through so much (physically, mentally, and emotionally).
5) I love Renee Walker. She is amazing.
6) Aaron Pierce for President!
7) I still want to know what happened to Charles Logan, Martha Logan and Bill's wife Karen Hayes.
8) This was a good season overall. I was pretty happy with it and sad when it ended. I wonder when we will see our complex hero next.