WOW! Thank you everyone for your passionate responses! They really helped. Yesterday, I visited the MAC Cafe in Toledo and talked to a nice gentleman for about 45 minutes about a MacBook Pro. Overall, here are my concerns about a MAC:
1) Am I going to miss the right click?
2) It is much more costly than getting a PC right now.
3) It is not really "right out of the box." I still have to get Office Suite and extended warranty (totaling another $350).
4) The learning curve (although I am sure that it wouldn't take me long).
5) Compatibility issues with documents to and from PCs.
Right now, I am about 60% PC and 40% MAC. I am going to think about it for another few days and then make a decision. MACs are cooler though :).
I also discovered this company called Tech-Tattoos. They can customize your Apple product (laptop, iPod), any cell phone or gadget really. They will etch a design, your initials, a photo, or a logo onto your item. Go to their site at www.zapyourcrap.com (catchy name, right!).