A link to a recipe would be helpful, right? Well, I cannot find my sources so here it it from memory.
Een's Muscle Quiche (like the name?)
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 c cottage cheese or cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar
- 8 oz breakfast meat (I used turkey sausage (bacon, ham, ground beef all would be good here)
- Veggies of your choosing (I used red onion, mushroom, red bell pepper and dill)
- S&P of course
- Whip cottage cheese or cream cheese with a hand mixer so it's really smooth
- Whisk eggs, milk and combine with cheeses, meats and seasonings
- Stir in veggies
- Pour into a greased 9" pie pan (I used glass)
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes uncovered
You cannot believe that there is no bread in this magic egg dish. It is so delectable and also nice and firm (but not dense). TRY IT!
The cream cheese is like a secret weapon and I do believe that it has magical powers.
Let me know how you do.